Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Good Bye


A good-bye is never painful unless you're never going to say hello again.

I cannot say good-bye to those whom I have grown to love, for the memories we have made will last a lifetime and never know a good-bye

It's something unpredictable, but in the end is right, I hope you had the time of your life

Why can't we get all the people together in the world that we really like and then just stay together? I guess that wouldn't work. Someone would leave. Someone always leaves. Then we would have to say good-bye. I hate good-byes. I know what I need. I need more hellos.


Someday, when we both reminisce we'll both say, 'There wasn't too much we missed,' and through the tears we'll smile when we recall we haad it all for just a moment.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...