Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Words..




If I think of the words to say...


What would I write about today ?


What would our life's be...without a word to define...


What thoughts would project...if nothing came to mind ?


A word or two...that I have gathered here for you...


This defines my thinking...of what I have been through.


I put these words down for you...which I hope you will read...


I must have words to write...or there won't be words to read...Agreed?.


What would I write down of things...that I have come to know ?


My own thoughts transfer down into words...And a part of me begins to show.


A word here...a word there...You read so much from words...even some that aren't fair...


You might think someone has a word with perfect meaning...from someone who might care...


But, you are the one who is unaware...


That's right...You...Standing and Reading there...


We're all oblivious to the whole world...Though we breathe...much the same air.


I know you...I have a word here that I have saved for this occasion...


A simple word...I use it for simple things...or sometimes for persuasion.


The word for you is "Friend"...


A simple word...with no beginning or end.


Do you have a word for me ?


Remember now...Let's keep this "Friend-ly" !


Caught you by surprise with that one...I could've guessed so...


Perhaps...You're in your own world...Thinking words that you know.


Here's a word or two about me...that you might never thought of...


"Personal Strength"...I am who I am...from the Good Lord Above.


I have been challenged...In my own way...


Yet...I still stand...right here...at this moment...on this day !


I have some more words...that I could say about me...


If you got'ta another minute...Please...read on and see:


I sat down to write them with a paper and pen...


And wrote down a few things...you might not know about me, my friend.


I have been alone...in empty wind swept fields...


I have stood and looked around on simple ordinary hills.


I have ran...before others did...as a personal challenge to myself...


I have worked hard...for very little...and never did it for wealth.


I have seen things...I never thought I would see...


And spoke in places...I never thought I'd be.


I have helped to raise a small family...


I have tried to be the very best me !


I picked up a challenge that I had in mind...


And set out...one footstep at a time...to climb !


You may not know these words about me..

or sound anything like what you thought ?


Trust me...I have been to the Mountain...

I learned from it...from that which I sought !


Now...I have another word or two...


Just listen to a couple more words...Then I'll be through.


"Humble Regards"...I say to you with the best of my own abilities...


These words I have for you, my friend...as we all have different personalities.


The words I write...are made clear in the day...when confused in the night...


They alone help me to find...these words...inevitably...that I write...


Words are so powerful...We can write them wrong...or write them right...


What words will I use the next time my writing ideas ignite ?


What words will there be that I have...left to write ?


When gone from here...Will my words still excite ?


Will they conjure up new ideas...that I hope to invite...


But I wrote that I was nearly done...I'll try to finish...with all my might...


As I look to words that have not yet been written...or brought to light...


I have to stop and contemplate...What words will I write ?


What words will we all write in a different way ?


And...What is it that my future words will say ?



.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...